The future, it is certainly something I always talk about, I even told some people what I think will happen to me, it just have one word to describe it : "WEIRD". This is because, in 10 years time,
I will be;
1. 27 years old.. (obvious right??)
2. Was married or perhaps divorcing my hubby
3. Have a child, yes, only one, a daughter (maybe 3 or 4 years old)
4. Have my own company which I am the CEO
5. Have already travel all over the world
6. Have a lot of property, part investment, part home
( a penthouse in NY, a townhouse in London, a villa in Spain, a beach house in Greece
and an island)
7. have my own charity organisation
8. have at least my dream cars (a pink mini cooper or a black jaguar) and a lot other cars
9. have go out with a prince, or a sheikh
10. have go out with a mafia
11. have a male PA, (personal assistant) cum bodyguard (must be really loyal)
12. have my own publishing company
13. have my own advertising company
14. invest in a lot of company
15. make connection with a lot of powerful people
16. believe more in my religion (meaning be a good muslin)
17.
18.
19.
20.
.... to be continue