This raya is rather unexpected.. I receive a few suprise.. good one.. and as usual, I spent raya at my own house.. Too bad I can't sembahyang raya but still went to the surau.. ahh, well.. Good things is I receive more duit raya, I do not expect that because I realise, 'dah besar, mesti tak dapat banyak'.. haha...
so, dedication and thanks to:
Daddy..- thanks Daddy because eventhough dah beli banyak baju mahal, still give more than enough duit raya
Mommy..-thanks mommy sebab belanja A&W.. love you and daddy too..
Ebak and Farouk - thank you for duit raya!!
Pak Eno and Auntie Mae - love the rafflesia chocolate.. tahun depan bawa lagi and thank you for duit raye
Mak Yang - thanks for cooking!!
Mak Nen - love your serunding.. thank you and for always picking me up after tuition and belanja me coke!
Pak Tam and Auntie Liza - thank you!!
Opah - love you and thank you!! will visit you this friday!!
Fana - love you babe!!
Afiq - thank for driving
Pak Yoep and Auntie Sana - thanks!!
and everyone else, thank you, I seek forgiveness that your kind heart willing to give.. Selamat Hari Raya