it has been a long time since i wrote in this blog, i must say i'm very busy.. but today is such a memorable day in my life, and I need to write it down.. Today, is of course is the DAY!!, where spm result is out.. I got straight As and I absolutely happy for my result.. but kinda sad because I can' t really celebrate it with my friend. I mean, I have to comfort them and I guess part of me wanted them to be happy for me and with me.. but I guess, it is not everyone fate to be the same. I'm glad and I must say it is really what I expected and I am thankful for it. And starting next week, I will be fasting because of the "nazar" I made last year. Well, I wish everyone all the best for the future. Wish me luck for my toefl test next saturday!